Clio is going!

It's sad but I'm just not enjoying the clio in this climate. Ride is too hard and running costs are high so selling up and moving to qashqai 1.5 NTEC dci. 54 mpg rather than 28 so no contest.

Isn't that the same unit used in the Clio? My old one did 45mpg max, maybe that was just me.

Bit of a change though eh?

Isn't that the same unit used in the Clio? My old one did 45mpg max, maybe that was just me.

Bit of a change though eh?

yeh same dci engine.....

also wont go round corners like the clio...

but if 5ompg your thing then get in :thumbsup:

Yeah I know it's a far cry from the clio but the clio was a 56 plate so started to cost more to run also a cambelt will prob be due soon too!

Yay! A fellow qashqai owner lol. I've got the 1.5dci as well, get average of 52, it's actually quite a fun car to hustle :smile: mines even been round the 'ring in approx 12 minutes.

Yeah pretty excited has the lot! Sat nav, Bluetooth and reverse camera now can finally put the wife on the insurance. Glad you like the qashqai, picking up the new car on Thursday got a really good deal only thing was could have sold private but could be bothered with the hastle plus new car has 17 thousand on the clock so would stick around. Glad to see you've still stuck to the clio.net site

I had one as a loan car, I got nowhere near 54 and was low 40s iirc.

I also hated the rear camera as it didn't reflect what you needed to do.

Nice car all round though.

Yeah pretty excited has the lot! Sat nav, Bluetooth and reverse camera now can finally put the wife on the insurance. Glad you like the qashqai, picking up the new car on Thursday got a really good deal only thing was could have sold private but could be bothered with the hastle plus new car has 17 thousand on the clock so would stick around. Glad to see you've still stuck to the clio.net site

Identical spec to mine. I still have a 200 though, had it for over two years. Had the qashqai for a year and done 21000miles, is brilliant daily car!