Clio inlets.

930Tech

CLIO CUP groupee.
Platinum Member
Saw a picture on cook sports Facebook page of a Meganne he was working on and he'd used the whole Clio inlet manifold and throttle body.

Has any one else done this, I was thinking of it before but thought it could possibly be restrictive but given that the throttle body is bigger it possibly is not.

Ill second that I looked into every possible option when try to fit a225 engine into a Williams you can however run a 250 inlet manifold the inlet ports are bigger and tb is bigger too I also had an adaptor made to run a 172 throttle bodie witch is a hell of alot bigger the manifold I brought brand new from Renault for £130 ish but you'll need a fuel rail too

If any of you want a better inlet manifold, the 250 one has the same stud pattern as the 197/200 head and bolts straight on :wink:

Also, my Megane has a Turbo 197/200 engine in it, not a 225!

Last edited:
So does the Clio inlet bolt up to the ménage engine josh?

If so does it require all new pipework?

The Clio Inlet will only bolt up to the Megane 250 engine. The 225 is a different inlet port shape.

I can second that it will bolt up but the the ports are a different shape same as the 250 inlet not sure how it would affect the air flow having a bottle neck like that but if u had a little porting done on the head it would be god usefull