clio at pleasure beach!!!

Are you sure the damaged bumper wasn't your fault? Really looks like you're out in the middle of the road there. It's just my opinion, I know it's good to park away from curb but it looks like someone could slice you by accident.

Car looks lovely, but Kazumz has a point, particularly the picture from the rear of the car, your rear wheels looks to be over the line fully.

Are you sure the damaged bumper wasn't your fault? Really looks like you're out in the middle of the road there. It's just my opinion, I know it's good to park away from curb but it looks like someone could slice you by accident.
Lol, was only parked there for a minute bud as we were leaving!! The other side you cant park. My car was parked perfectly in the space between the two lines with my brothers car parked next to me and it was in the central car park. :smile:

Car looks lovely, but Kazumz has a point, particularly the picture from the rear of the car, your rear wheels looks to be over the line fully.

Thanks mate. This certainly is not the way I would park the car and leave it lol. It was just for a minute for a quick snap before we headed home ; )

Similar Thread Suggestions