Clio 3 RS 200 Advice

Hello, just joined and looking for some advice. Looking at getting a RS 200 next February much to my girlfriends dismay.

I have a 3 year old and will obviously need to use a car seat. How's the space in the back and can the passenger air bag be turned off?

How's the boot for pram space?

Currently driving a W Reg Yaris so anythings an upgrade.

What's the depreciation been like with them as obviously the cheaper the better.

Cheers

Hi bud welcome to the forum. I have a 9 year old and a 4 year and never been a problem to be honest for space. The boot is actaully a good size ( alot better than the 172 i had). The passenger air bag can be turned off by a swith in the passenger side of the dash at the end so no problems there. If you get one you will love it. They are a very easy car to out a smile on your face. Ps the girlfriend will come round lol! :thumbup:

Hi mate!

Space in the back in minimal, but the boot isn't awful...

Just bare in mind that the 200 is a 4 seater compared to a 197 being a 5 seater.

Remember - if you get a car with Recaros, you won't be able to turn the passenger airbag off (well, you can't on a 197, not sure about the 200)

Heads up if you go for a 200 Cup, there are no ISOFIX points for the rear seats; this is just the Cup model mind, the standard 200 will be fine. I managed to move house in mine, there's plenty of space in the boot!

Heads up if you go for a 200 Cup, there are no ISOFIX points for the rear seats; this is just the Cup model mind, the standard 200 will be fine. I managed to move house in mine, there's plenty of space in the boot!

I will be getting standard not cup as I want air con!!

Don't want buckets either. Cheers for the advice guys.

I have a 3yr old and I put the carseat in the front. Mine is an 09 cup edition. I turned my front airbags off fine and my cup does have aircon!

I have a 5 year old and a 18 month old and a wife, can have all of us in the car plus full food shop lol, had the car a month and love it mine even has the recaro's in it little boy loves them!

That's good to hear you are enjoying it m8. I have had mine 4 year and still love it. How is the wife now about the car lol ? Ok ? I just bought recaros 2 month ago and same my wee boy loves then. :thumbup: