Clio 225 ECU question

Hello

First of all: Please excuse my english.

Because a collateral damaged engine on my Clio 197, I tried to find all the necessary pieces to build a Clio with Megane RS Engine.
Wanted to start the built mid december, but now I have my problems with the ECU I think.

What I read was that the Megane ECU has to get its immobiliser removed, so that i can learn the Clio keys on that ECU. Now all I have is from a Megane Phase 1. Loom is no problem. Here I can solve an upcoming problem myself, but now I found an internet site, where they said to delete immobiliser on the Megane ECU but ONLY on Phase 2 because the Clio will not run with Megane Phase 1 loom and ECU. Ist that true ??? Why ? Do I really have to buy a Phase 2 ECU (and perhaps loom) ?

Thanks

Andy

You already know you need the Ph2 ECU, and that Ph1 Megane or any turbo S3000 ECU can be converted, but just wanted to add you can use Clio wiring loom and just add missing sensors. That's the way I went and it's far more elegant than shoving in a Megane loom, as it's already shaped around the Clio engine bay. The pinout of the ECU is the same.