Clio 200 Powerflow Exhaust

Getting the backbox fitted tomorrow. Anyone had one of these before? Very excited about it. Will post pictures and video when done but done one before on a 197 and meant to have sounded really nice.
Quote from the guy however "Bludy clio's" guess they are a nightmare for exhaust fitting thanks to that diffuser haha

speak to MikeLYR27 he has 1 and it looks the nuts but ive never heard it.

Quote from the guy however "Bludy clio's" guess they are a nightmare for exhaust fitting thanks to that diffuser haha

Could just undo the screws and take it off :smiley:

Sounds like typical mindless monkey that doesnt want to do any work :tongueout:inky:

I think Powerflow are quite good. A mate had one on his Fiesta about 5 years ago and it sounded great. I think most Clio's would be a nightmare to fit an aftermarket exhaust to. The regular Clio's have the exhaust hidden bellow the bumper, so it's either have them hanging low or cut the bumper. Then the clearances on the 197 and 200 must be awkward, plus having a double exit must be harder work.

Really all depends on specific garage/workmanship tbh. Iv had three one on a Clio 1.216v a megane coupe 2.0 16v and a lupo gti all been great althu I had option of how loud I wanted all three of times and sounded amazing althu I asked for megane as loud as I could get it which looking back was silly :tongueout:

Ah good reviews then good! Going dropping it off now and getting brake calipers painted red while Im waiting also. I think the day without the car is going to be a long one...

Ah good reviews then good! Going dropping it off now and getting brake calipers painted red while Im waiting also. I think the day without the car is going to be a long one...

How are they doing it in a day? It takes at least 2 days to do a proper job

How are they doing it in a day? It takes at least 2 days to do a proper job

Hmm you raise a good point.... Told me a day it'll take, I'll be sure to expect them to say "actually mate might be a bit longer..."

Seriously 4 months? Not wrapped it up ready for winter have you? :tongueout: