Clio 200 in SJCooks

...been to SJ Cook in Kingswood today. They have a black FF Clio200 with Black wheels and cup pack.....anthracite trim....carbon interior. Looks very nice indeed now I've seen one in the flesh...car is about 18k's worth.....

....offered me 12K for my 197cup!! Seems like a good price or is it worth more....would look to get a RB ff with a cup pack....and xenons OR leather (not both) depending on the discounts on offer....

...been to SJ Cook in Kingswood today. They have a black FF Clio200 with Black wheels and cup pack.....anthracite trim....carbon interior. Looks very nice indeed now I've seen one in the flesh...car is about 18k's worth.....

....offered me 12K for my 197cup!! Seems like a good price or is it worth more....would look to get a RB ff with a cup pack....and xenons OR leather (not both) depending on the discounts on offer....

Xenons aint an option on the new 200 mate

...salesman seemed to think they are.....but then he told me previously that Lunar Grey on the R26.R was under-coat!

How olds your cup? Seems a good PX offer.

....was quietly impresed myself....16k miles...18 months old....payed 14.5k brand new (which was probably over the odds).....but i think I'll hang on all the same. Its just loosening up nice, so whats the point of changing now?????

...still got it.....although I am getting twitchy for a 200 now! May change in April, but if not defo in September.

Thinking 200 ff in the grey with black roof, black speedlines, cup pack and leather (if I can get them down a fair way!)

Did you trade your 197 in eventually?