Clio 200 Gearbox - 3-4-5th gear go back to neutral

Hi Guys,

Hope you are well.

Bit of weird situation. I had my car recently at K-TEC Racing to do some bits around car which include gearbox repair (3th / 4th syncho), new clutch set and some hub was replaced as well.

Car was driving all fine after work so I went for last time to Brands Hatch before sending car back to Poland for summer season.

First 3 hours all was working fine, but ones it happen that on 5th gear during acceleration on straight gear pull back to neutral, than in some corners I had issue to put in 2/3rd gear (lever was getting stuck). Long story short, when I was on my way back from Brands (I had to finish at 2pm), my 1,2,6 th gear was working all new and good. However my 3,4,5 gear struggling with issue that when I put them in, there is some tension on knob and as long I have my foot on throttle is fine, when I will take foot of pedal than gears jump out to netural ! Sometimes even stick moves by itself. And I experience this loosing gear back to netural each time I stop accelerating.

Did anybody experience something like this ?

Worst thing is that car in few days going on lorry to be send out, and I may not have time to go back to KTEC. I checked links near gearbox (under battery) and they seems fine and working smooth.

Marcin