Clio 200 Front Splitter Options

-Eddie-

Missing In Action
As above.

What are the options for a front splitter on a 200? I’ve heard so many times about this Triple R Composites ‘coming soon’ but frankly I’ve been hearing that since I bought the car and can’t be bothered waiting any longer lol.

What have you guys got in your 200?

Just noticed that thread actually and was browsing, this one can be locked up :smile:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That started as a 197 topic !

See how this one goes. I can always sort / merge topics later if need be...

See if anything more 200 specific is uncovered first I reckon Eddie :smile:

Some current options are;

Triple R focus st
Triple R clio 200 (still in development)
Cm composites
Rdx Vario which I may have for sale.

Could you even hazard a guess as to where that is from? IMO that’s the best option around.

I'm afraid not as I got it second hand mate. It was advertised as a Focus splitter and I knew others had fitted focus ones so bought it. When I offered it up though I found it was way too long so had to trim the ends about 2" or 3" either side.

It's completely smooth as well when you compare it to other styles with the triangle in the middle so confident it isn't a Triple R Composites one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

I'm afraid not as I got it second hand mate. It was advertised as a Focus splitter and I knew others had fitted focus ones so bought it. When I offered it up though I found it was way too long so had to trim the ends about 2" or 3" either side.

It's completely smooth as well when you compare it to other styles with the triangle in the middle so confident it isn't a Triple R Composites one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

No worries thanks for the response. I’ll do a bit of hunting. A guy local to me has a Triple R Focus splitter which I might try to see how it fits / looks. Just that one in particular on your car looks brilliant.

No worries thanks for the response. I’ll do a bit of hunting. A guy local to me has a Triple R Focus splitter which I might try to see how it fits / looks. Just that one in particular on your car looks brilliant.

No worries mate! Yeah if he's local go for it! Any sort of splitter seems to suit these cars. There's a girl who made her own splitter on her 200 and that looks nice. I'll get a photo in a minute

Here you go -

FB_IMG_1515012962538.jpg

Last edited: