Clio 200 FF Cup

Just bought this to use for local trips and track days, got a V8 E90 M3 that I want to keep for Sunday best. Can't wait to get it on track (Brands booked on 4th June!)

Standard Cup pack apart from lowering springs which I'm going to swap for standard. It's also had the resonator box removed which I'm going to put back on, I don't think it improves performance and I can live without the sound.

A bit crashy over speed bumps and on rough roads but it's a hoot so far!

Attachments

• 20200518_132609.jpg
    20200518_132609.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 23
Reactions: Sean197 and Beany
Nothing major, going to see how it does on the first track day then I'll see. Probably brake lines and fluid initially, maybe pads. There doesn't seem much point doing engine mods for now. Longer term maybe adjustable suspension but I'll see how standard Cup suspension gets on for now.

Oh, and an alcantara retrim for the scruffy steering wheel!

Great looking car, really suits the white.

For info, I got my steering wheel done by royal steering wheels two weeks ago. Before and after pics below. Got the gear gaitor done at the same time.
ed95ab5c3def03a5225763acf7a30387.jpg
5f865546c749221bd64788bb9e281f25.jpg
3e1d58a4733a1cccd1370d3c5b158582.jpg

Thanks, yes I've contacted them already. I think they're closed for a few weeks. People have also mentioned Snappy so I'll look into him too. Going all alcantara because I love my M3 wheel.bmw-e90-m3-07-13-m3-S4131305-10.jpg

@Graham Brownlee does the display and steering wheel controls work with the Alpine? I'm pretty sure steering controls will work with a harness, it's difficult to find out definite information about the display.

@Graham Brownlee does the display and steering wheel controls work with the Alpine? I'm pretty sure steering controls will work with a harness, it's difficult to find out definite information about the display.
I've got the controls working fine. No display, it just shows the clock now. Think there may be an optional adapter for that.

Like the BMW wheel, now I wish I'd gone full alcantara lol