Clio 200 cup

Hi guys, I’m looking to get peoples opinions on a potential car. It’s a 2009 clio 200 with recaros. The only thing it’s a full cup spec no aircon etc do you think it’s worth waiting for a ff with cup chassis? Cheers

I love mine... but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea!

Question to ask yourself can you live without air con ?

I love mine... but it’s not everyone’s cup of tea!

Question to ask yourself can you live without air con ?

Thanks for the reply, aircon is the only thing I probably would miss at times but could learn to live without I suppose- is there any benefits of the cup spec over the FF? Only other thing I suppose is re-sale value..

Thanks for the reply, aircon is the only thing I probably would miss at times but could learn to live without I suppose- is there any benefits of the cup spec over the FF? Only other thing I suppose is re-sale value..

Lighter, basic(er) inside... however it’s the true drivers car

Mine has air-con but I think it was an option. I’m probs gonna sell mine, it’s been refreshed and doesn’t need anything (except maybe goodies) and low mileage. No recaros coz I’m married and she thinks they’re stupid but I’ve considered sneaking a pair in when she’s not looking heh. For me the Cup spec is great but I’m non-plussed by automatic things that often don’t work properly (rain sensing wipers just seem to take the piss out of you, so I’d rather be the sensor and know from the start and the lights I just leave on).

Reactions: Big Ben and Beany
Mine was full on Poverty spec when I got it. The only thing that had been added was the gear knob :smile:

Mines full fat and I don’t use any of the auto functions as I’m frightened they’ll break!
Cup spec if I was buying again