Clio 200 ABS light on (auto gearbox alarm)

hi there, can anyone help me with fixing out this fault.ABS alarm coming on and thought had found fault by changing front right wheel sensor.The auto gear box alarm also coming on and affecting the car not driving.but clears eventually and drives alright and abs alarm stays in and the auto gearbox alarm clears.also the ebs, hill start and braking system alarms come on.any ideas.

Have you checked that your battery is working properly? I have not owned a Clio 200T but the 197 and 200s are prone to showing error messages when the voltage on the battery is not right.

I've seen a Modus that if the battery has drained away slowly the ECU can stick with faults in the memory that was hard to clear. I had an injection computer fault and was only able to clear it by a full battery disconnect I remember Landover's that held faults and disconnect the battery cables and touch the battery cables not the battery terminals together to drain any residual electricity in the cars systems before reconnecting the battery again.