Clio 197...

Well here's my first decent car haha. Been stuck with saxo's for a long time and decided its time to up my game a little haha. Bought this car yesterday from a garage near me. Iam the 2nd owner with only 30k on the clock so iam happy with the buy and it seems pritty immaculate inside and out. Only fault i can find is the brakes are lil weak considering the brembo's on the front.

There arnt any major future plans for the car. Thinking of a few carbon bits dotted around, like the carbon end plates on the spoiler etc. And getting the rims in a darker grey colour.

SAM_0143.jpg

SAM_0142.jpg

Very nice, I bet it feels like a much better quality car than the saxos?

You might want to have a look in the How To's section for the brake maintenance guides. The pads can corrode into the calipers which reduces their performance, cleaning up the pads and callipers and applying come copper grease to the backs of the pads can help.

If you're not happy with that then some uprated pads make a massive difference

the brake question again:lol:
every 1 got there own opinion on this:tongueout:anic:
can of worms open again

hmmmmmmmm im not getting involved in this brake discussion lol

lovely car mate. . . a great find. . . . you wont be dissapointed

Haha sorry guys i didnt realise that there was a brake issue with these. But now i know there is one and others have had it, il have a read around and a play with them and see if i can get them sorted. Cheers for the heads up BenW.

And i was thinking for the anthrancite instead of black. I like black alloys but planning to make the callipers black. So with everything being black within the arch it might all start blending together if you get me ha

Yeah il decide on the wheel before the calipers as i know they are deffo getting changed and the calipers are just a maybe at the moment

Cheers mate. Deffinatly looks alot better with them like that eh. Will be looking to get this done soon