Clio 197 turbo

hi guys new to the hole forum thing iv got a Clio 197 soon to be have boost iv be planning this for sum time now well saving up more like.I have seen most people take a 225 lump or even a 250 lump and convert it that way.so iv found Andy at clioturbo in Durham iv gone for the stage 2 kit witch will give me 280+ bhp on my OE engine but with upgraded internals so theirs no bang.I dropped the car of today and wont see it again for 4 weeks:worried: cant wait!!!! ill be kept up to date on the build on clioturbo facebook page then video
of it on the dyno at EFI parts.If anyone has had this conversion plz let me know what its like thanks brook

Hi and welcome.

Your in safe hands with Andy Greer, he'll do an excellent job.

The only other 197/200 turbo based upon the original engine I'm aware of was Shakyhandman's 400BHP forged 200.

Looking forward to seeing the results

Welcome along!

Fingers crossed all goes smoothly and please post updates on here! Should be a monster :smile:.

welcome...all new projects make me want this more and more...
looking forward to seeing ur progress :thumbup:

Welcome! :welcome:

theres a few exciting builds starting on here recently! Keep us updated!

small update just spoke to Andy hes had a problem with the clutch not fitting but the new one arrived today so hes bolting it all back together. Then its off for mapping so should have it back in a week or so cant wait!.