Clio 197 RS..With Asthma PUMP!!

Hi There guys...o.k so my baby had asthma recently but atleast that is sorted now as the doctor prescribed an asthma pump to her!!.. I Believe u guys in the u.k are running these kinda setups allot? Let me know what u guys think..Sorry for the poor quality pics..1.jpg4.jpg3.jpg2.jpg5.jpg...

Mmmmmmm Nos.. What BHP shot you using?

I had a 50 bhp WON system running through a Max Extreme progressive controller.

Bottle doesn't last nearly long enough.. :rofl:

Nice full of want was going to look at nos before Xmas i will be looking again latter this year :thumbsup:

So im interested....

What do you need and what are rough costs? [MENTION=4586]Rooster[/MENTION] [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION]

So im interested....

What do you need and what are rough costs? [MENTION=4586]Rooster[/MENTION] [MENTION=1272]Fernandez[/MENTION]

If your going to do it you need a proper set up. I wouldn't get anything other than Wizards Of Nos kit. They are used by all drag teams for one reason.. They're the best.

You can get the full kit from them for around £1500, that will included everything you need to get started. You'll also want the biggest bottle available. Nylon lines over braided and a bottle heater as warmer nitrous is thinner so more effective.

You should also have a progressive controller so you can regulate the delivery through the gears and rev range. Once installed and set up you've probably spent £2k so you may as well go for a meg conversion instead.

Still surprisingly interested Haha, I know what I'm researching at work tomorrow.
How much are refills in the UK?

Similar Thread Suggestions