Clio 197 Door handle mechanism broken

My door hand mechanism broke last night whilst trying to open my door. I have taken the door pannel off today only to see that you can't access the door hand mechanism... Anyone know how to fix this???

You need to cut the foam membrane to gain access to the door handle or heat the membrane and gently peal it back, there is a guide in the how to section on how to do it.

Thanks guys I have taken then foam out but am unable to see the door mechanism as the inner door metal blocks it and the door panels are welded shut. Is this normal?

Impossible to get to by the look of mine. The lock mechanishm is covered by the inner door metal which is welded to the outer door. The only two options i can see would be A) buy a new door B) take door card off and cut whole in inner door.

I have managed to fix the mechanism but now have another issue. I am unable to open the drivers door (from the outside) once the central locking has been activated/deactivated.

I can open the passenger door ok and then open the drivers door from the inside. The drivers door then opens and closes perfectly from both the inside and outside but as soon as the central locking has been activated/deactivated the door wont open from the outside. Anyone have any idea whats causing this? Thanks