Clio 197 Cup - Track Attack Build

And there we go ... i THINK .. I THINK ... that is everything done for the car prior to race season.

Regulations allow (through a loop hole) to run a go kart seat so thats a nice weight saving for me.

currently in talks about having a new splitter and a defuser mate up for me this season, as well as purchasing a BYC wing to get a bit more down force and up my corner speeds (I need this as im at a massive disadvantage power wise in the class) So I'll hopefully have some useful aero

1709148227839.png

I presume no one will actually sit in that seat, but for the purpose of rules it’ll say the car must have 2 seats ?

Reactions: Alistair
And that's ... hopefully the car up to regulations and finished for now! :smiley:

picked up a new sponsor last week that specializes in aero features, so hopefully a new splitter, cannards etc will be up front as well as a nice big defuser to join the BYC wing i have on the plans also!

1709587853747.png
1709587863037.png1709587869921.png

Same engine as my Mondeo. Good spec? I love the heated and cooled seats in mine!
Unfortunately no heating or cooling seats!
its the 160hp titanium version, so good enough for what i need and still figuring out what it actually has that im not used to