Clio 197 abs brake fault then car wouldn’t turn off

Em 8023

Gold Member
Break fault came on when I started my car last night I tried to open my windows they had broken fans also stopped working so before moving I tried to switch off the engine but my key wouldn’t turn so I was stuck with engine running I drove it home as it was only a 5 min drive the steering felt a bit heavy compared to usual . Got home tried to switch the engine off again but key still would turn so had to stall the car to put the engine off so I’m still stuck with the key in engine outside my house [emoji30]anyone know what the hell I can do or what’s caused this problem?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Check the brake and clutch pedal switches, what work or jobs have been done to the car lately I have a problem with a 172 not turning off but the key was not the problem it was a blown tail light bulb.

It’s been towed to the garage now so we will see what they come up with . The batterie isn’t that old but it doesn’t look that good either has stuff leaking out of it a bit . It’s not showed a symptoms of the batterie until I stalled it to switch it off . The car got serviced a couple of weeks ago . I just hope it’s fixable and not completely fucked [emoji30]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk