Cill Plates

burrellbloke

Paid Member
I am going to remove the drivers side cill plate in my 200 as part of the body work repairs it is having next week.

I have got the impression that the standard cill plates are fairly flimsy and it is likely to break when it is removed.

Supreme Motorsport sell replacement carbon cill plates in different colours.

58DB6E6C-33F5-4482-8646-C386B9DEE18D.png

They do not have any yellow carbon cill plates in stock. I have sent them an e-mail to ask if they will make any more, or get some new stock in soon, but so far I have not had a reply.

Does anyone know if there are any other cill plates similar to what Supreme sell available? I would like to get some yellow themed cill plates if at all possible.

I had mine taken off by the bodyshop and refitted. No issues with it at all.

Take your time ensuring the glue underneath is warmed up and remove with dental floss/fishing line.

Otherwise I’m sure you can find someone who will make CF strips if you provide them with the measurements. Renault sport vinyl on top and finished off with lacquer and you’d have the same thing.

I peeled mine off in a diy attempt and sadly they’re no longer reuseable. Also took a scratch in the paintwork trying to lift them.

oiii @R27WTF what you saying :smile: