Chris91

Something funky happening with my inbox [MENTION=29138]Chris91[/MENTION], can't seem to reply to you.

Here we are:

Chris91 said:
Hey mate,

Not heard much from you lately.

Hows it going?

Good mate! I moved up Wiltshire next to the Combe. I work as a Software Engineer now. Main reason I've not been on is that I don't get good internet up there as I live in a B and B while I relocate at the moment. Most of my time is either spent with the GF on the weekends, as she doesn't come up there with me YET or spent learning about programming Mon-Fri :smile:.

I do get my weekends off, which is always a good thing, which also leads on to the fact that I can now attend road trips without booking holidays lmao!

Once I relocate and settle down I'll be able to be active again then.

Anyway, speak to you soon. Let me know of any trips happening. I usually check the site Fridays :smile:

Probaly because your not a member now your inbox is smaller iirc.

Glad to see your getting on well mate, was a bit strange cos you were on about your coversion and going ahead with it then suddenly you stopped posting and stuff haha.

Probaly because your not a member now your inbox is smaller iirc.

Glad to see your getting on well mate, was a bit strange cos you were on about your coversion and going ahead with it then suddenly you stopped posting and stuff haha.

Yep! Stuff suddenly changed. I've got to be realistic, no matter how much I want to drop money in to the car, I do need accomodation for myself up there. Once I'm on my feet and all is well, I'll slowly get to saving. It'll get done, but will be further in to the future now than previously thought.

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Jimmy Season 1 10