*Chrichmeisters* FF Nimbus Grey 197 Pics Page 3

Hey guys well got myself a new car.

2007 Renaultsport 197 Nimbus Grey
12 Months M.O.T
26k miles

Heres a few pics, I picked it up last night so only got pics off the iphone for now...

796302510fca7a67fd83b8f5c93746879c6594a.jpg

7963022fc7172ecea2ef1d20c8e72c469b85702.jpg

7963019c3fe9e03210b30bf097c3884cdeb3da3.jpg

7963028e9576e5ce318906c7939730d146602d3.jpg

As you can see it is 100% standard, just how I wanted it! I now need to make my own impression on the car so mods I currently plan to do.

Cosmetic
- Paint the wheels Anthracite
- Paint the badges to match. (Eventually will buy carbon badges)
- Paint the wingmirrors to match badges and wheels
- Paint the brembo calipers red? (Not sure on colour yet)
- Projector headlights (black instead of silver)
- Smoke the foglights
- Sprint Spoiler

Performance
- ITG Panel Filter
- Lower 30mm (Will eventually get coilovers)
- K-tec Decat
- K-tec Cat Back Exhaust
- Remap

So there is the car, there are my initial plans..let me know what you think!!

Cheers Fellas!!

Mike it certainly is, my girlfriend was about creaming last night bless her!!

Exact words..

'Yayy you got rid of that piece of **** saxo full of scaffolding'

It is an absolute major upgrade, the saxo got more and more rattly the more I stripped out of it, figure that out!!

One thing that does baffle me is that if I press source it flicks between cd, radio and aux.... is there an aux and where is it ?

Aux is MP3 player!!

Not sure where it is, as I don't have it lol!

I adore Saxo's a lot, I'd have another one, but only in addition to the 197, not instead of lol!

Aux is MP3 player!!

Not sure where it is, as I don't have it lol!

I adore Saxo's a lot, I'd have another one, but only in addition to the 197, not instead of lol!

I cant find it anywhere I want to plug in my iphobne :worried:

and

Saxos are great cheap fun, I may keep mine and abuse it on trackdays etc as it was a fairly nippy, well handling car...

If it's the same as the 200, it should be down in the cup holder tray. Or if you have bluetooth - use that!

These don't come with an aux from the factory, you need to add one. The stereo is capable but needs an extra bit, either in the form of a Renault Tunepoint or an aux connector. You don't have "Cabasse" do you? This is the posh stereo where there is a 6 CD changer in the dash and the amp is under the drivers seat - if you do / did have Cabasse it is a bit different, but still do'able.

These don't come with an aux from the factory, you need to add one. The stereo is capable but needs an extra bit, either in the form of a Renault Tunepoint or an aux connector. You don't have "Cabasse" do you? This is the posh stereo where there is a 6 CD changer in the dash and the amp is under the drivers seat - if you do / did have Cabasse it is a bit different, but still do'able.

Thanks a lot for that mate!! No I don't have the cabasse, I will look into getting a tune point or aux connector!

Cheers Matt