Cheap rear calipers?

DS197

POTM Winner - June 2017
Paid Member
After doing a bit of research, the following caliper looks like it's the right one for the 197. I was wondering if anyone had actually purchased it and can confirm it fits?

Yea I've seen that site have ordered a wheel bearing the postage is slow I ordered parts on the 14th and it was not packaged until the 15th and was posted on the 16th they post from Germany DHL that's the normal German post office not the high-speed DHL we have in the UK the site is German and I think AutoDoc is the same there are a few different sites have the same interface. Renault parts Direct do them for £110 and I saw they give £24 for the old one but do check it. I think Eurocar parts has went to pot I saw somewhere the head resigned the mother company is loosing money. Renault don't list a replacement bearing and a lot of the car part websites list a 25mm bearing when the genuine discs have 30mm ones. I would hate to think if the wrong part came the time and price to return it to Germany. I think the websites need to be upfront about shipping time and where they are based.

Reactions: DS197
Yea I've seen that site have ordered a wheel bearing the postage is slow I ordered parts on the 14th and it was not packaged until the 15th and was posted on the 16th they post from Germany DHL that's the normal German post office not the high-speed DHL we have in the UK the site is German and I think AutoDoc is the same there are a few different sites have the same interface. Renault parts Direct do them for £110 and I saw they give £24 for the old one but do check it. I think Eurocar parts has went to pot I saw somewhere the head resigned the mother company is loosing money. Renault don't list a replacement bearing and a lot of the car part websites list a 25mm bearing when the genuine discs have 30mm ones. I would hate to think if the wrong part came the time and price to return it to Germany. I think the websites need to be upfront about shipping time and where they are based.
Yeah I've noticed that there are a few websites with similar interfaces. I have had a look at RPD too and in the end the difference is about £50 so not much in it. May just play it safe and get the calipers from RPD. Don't really have the time or patience to experiment this time around.

Yea Autodoc / onlinecarparts.co.uk / buycarparts.co.uk and I think a couple of others are Berlin based well Germany anyway MOT due today ordered wheel bearing last Wednesday it took 24 hrs. before it was packed and another 24hrs to book the shipping then another 24hrs before DHL got the package to the first stage centre. So no one keeps the bearing in stock around here and many list the wrong one 25mm instead of 30mm so I'm forced to fit new discs to meet the MOT deadline when all I needed was a bearing which I have bought and is on the way. The whole thing is a cock up DHL UK now says there is a delay it was due tomorrow contact the sender phoned the online car parts UK number a joke sounds like someone recorded the message in a tunnel press 1, press 2 etc. went through a the numbers until one forwarded me on to the next stage Press 1 etc. then none worked could not talk to anyone. The payment system is strange I ordered from Onlinecarparts.co.uk and buycars.co.uk took the payment, OnelineCarParts confirmed the order and Autodoc shipped the goods.
upload_2019-2-19_13-35-32.png
upload_2019-2-19_13-37-0.png

Wheel bearing has arrived 7 days after ordering in an AutoDoc box (I odered from onlinecarparts.co.uk) in the DHL van if this helps anyone ordering from the online sites thinking they are ordering from the UK.
The 197 rear disc wheel bearing part numbers SKF VKBA 6799 or R155.113, 702 899, FC 40696 S12 SNR, 432102069R, 8200639543 according to the AutoDoc.co.uk website. 30mmx62mmx48mm a lot of websites are showing 25mm diameter bearings don't make the mistake by accepting what the websites say and it was £32.53 (£8.45 postage)inc.