Central locking help!!

Hi, can anyone help… my 197 2008 has suddenly started locking and unlocking itself! I actually got locked inside yesterday. Ive changed my battery fob but it’s still doing it. Any help appreciated.

Have you got a spare fob to try? When's the last time the scuttle panel drains were unblocked? Weird electrical faults can sometimes be down to water getting into the UPC (in the passenger footwell), if the carpet feels damp it could be that... Either that or your car's been possessed :tearsofjoy:

Have you got a spare fob to try? When's the last time the scuttle panel drains were unblocked? Weird electrical faults can sometimes be down to water getting into the UPC (in the passenger footwell), if the carpet feels damp it could be that... Either that or your car's been possessed :tearsofjoy:
Well people do say I drive it like it’s possessed….But luckily after changing batteries in my fob & checking the drains, I’ve finally sorted it! It was the old fob. It must have been damaged or something inside,as I tried the new spare fob & its stopped straight away. I’m thinking the circuit board inside the old fob just kept locking/unlocking it!