Carpenters etc

Need a new plunge saw for various things, cutting down doors but mainly for cutting laminate bathroom wall board.
Think will go for festool ts 55 as ts75 double price and does nothing different I need. just wondered if anyone used Bosch or dewalt etc

Have a couple of dewalt tools and can never fault there quality.

Also Boschs's professional range is supposed to be very very good (the blue range) but can't comment personally as never used anything from that range.

Hi
Had both (dewalt/bosch) the bosch was more reliable (table type) but i used it for industrial usage and not home stuff so if the price is much expensiver ( at bosch) maybe the dewalt would be enough .

Hi
Had both (dewalt/bosch) the bosch was more reliable (table type) but i used it for industrial usage and not home stuff so if the price is much expensiver ( at bosch) maybe the dewalt would be enough .
Hi I'm not too worried about price as cutting ability more important. not chipping etc the festool is tried and tested and I like the guide rail system. I need the ability to lock two guide rails also .

Have a couple of dewalt tools and can never fault there quality.

Also Boschs's professional range is supposed to be very very good (the blue range) but can't comment personally as never used anything from that range.
I've got makita drills and dewalt router . my making saws last fine too. I'm finding I'm fitting more and more wall board so ideally want something light and easy to use

Whatever the price mate it still ticks all the boxes..

Festool the dogs danglies. Highly nickable too:pensive: