Carbon door cards

VeiRoNv2

Paid Member
Does anyone know where I can buy these carbon door cards? Thank you.

Attachments

• carbondoorcard3_1800x.jpg
    carbondoorcard3_1800x.jpg
    648.9 KB · Views: 10
Honestly dude you’re best off just leaving the standard door cards on unless they’re interfering with cage installation.

Reactions: VeiRoNv2
Thank you for the links,however I'm not keen on spending almost 500£ if that's the quality to be honest,I might just go with the track door cards carbon ones,just a bit annoying they don't cover the whole door.

I have these - front and rear set. They are actually really good but I rushed the install and should've put some 3M tape behind them so they don't touch the metal. If you have the powerflex engine and gearbox inserts and your car vibrates, these deffo cause a bit of a racket if there's any slack. That being said, a quick removal and some 3M tape will fix the rattle. Can't fault them!

1719270335478.png

I have these - front and rear set. They are actually really good but I rushed the install and should've put some 3M tape behind them so they don't touch the metal. If you have the powerflex engine and gearbox inserts and your car vibrates, these deffo cause a bit of a racket if there's any slack. That being said, a quick removal and some 3M tape will fix the rattle. Can't fault them!

View attachment 157858
Actually no, these are the ones i bought;

and i got a set of these but it looks like they're not available anymore:
1719270510473.png