Car covers! Which are best?

yeah just get a halfords small car one mate think they cost £40 and do the job perfect. i refused to pay £130 for a similar material and same fit.

Got a hatchback halfords jobby for my old mk2 clio and it barely fit with the whole rear bumper unprotected.

Not even gonna entertain it by trying it on the wider, higher, longer, spoilered 197 lol.

oh thats bad news lol hopefully mine wont do that. ive kept the receipt anyways

oh thats bad news lol hopefully mine wont do that. ive kept the receipt anyways

UV from the sun absolutely destroys them dude, bit of rain and wind and they just shread lol

Indoors as a lightweight dust sheild then yes... but outdoors theyre truely shocking.

The CYC one Ive had the one on my 2 for about 4 years now lol and its still holding out well, other than some green mossy stuff lol (which just rubs off) Best thing is theyre tailor fitted so it fits perfect, even down to the "tabs" for the mirrors :smiley:

EXP_20100822_581.jpg

One side is weather proofed, the other is a sort of soft and quilted effect that protects the paint. (Pic doesnt really show it well)

EXP_20100822_582.jpg

Clasps and a you cant have a cable lock so it cant get nicked lol, also makes it very secure in high winds.

EXP_20100822_585.jpg

Even the cat approves lol

EXP_20100822_583.jpg