Car back from latest round of W'tee work

Picked up my car this afternoon from its lattest round of w'tee (and hopefully last)work. Its fantastic,smells like a new car inside ,the steering wheel feels so nice .I did not realise had bad the old one was and the Recaro looks great with lovely sparkly blue bits in .The material has been change to a much finer and smoother finish.The wheels look fantastic as well.

I have to say Waters have been so so good through out, doing all and more to keep me happy while doing a fantastic job on the car.

While I'm under no illusions that the car has had some major faults (and some minor ones) Waters and Renault customer services have done a great job.

I was given a £100 off my next service and another £100 of the extended waranty after the engine was changed,however after 7 visits to have the car repaired for other faults ,including steering wheel ,rubber seals, wheels ,Recaros,etc I felt a bit more help was needed to restore some faith in Renault(we have 7 Renaults in the family with another 2 in the pipeline latter this year.)

I have now been given a full extra year of Renault Waranty which includes euro cover as well as the £100 of the service .

So to sum up ,a great car now hopefully restored to full working order ,great service from Waters Renault St Albans,and a lot of help from Renault customer services ,keep on like this and you will be top of the JD power dealers list without a doubt.

A special thanks to Bob and Graham and all the team at St Albans,and not forgeting Gareth at RCS.

Great result! I wish all Renault dealer's were so good! It does show though, when u have good service, you will return. A little bit of extra now, will see then with more of your money in the future. Why doesn't every dealer think this?