Can Anyone Photoshop My Wheels???

I am getting all 4 wheels powder coated perhaps as early as next week and I have pretty much made my mind up that I want them done in this finish:
16122008990sml.jpg

16122008991sml.jpg

Can anyone photoshop the colour onto my car:
IMG_2038.jpg
IMG_2041.jpg
IMG_2042.jpg
IMG_2047.jpg
IMG_2051.jpg
Cheers!!

Cheers f1team07!

I'm a bit undecided now. Don't know if I should just get them redone in a really bright silver.

I was wanting them doing in smoked chrome but the wheel people have said their suppliers have stopped doing it. Decisions decisions......

TBH I think that really bright silver would just be chrome and Im not a fan of that at all! If you are going to be having them done you cant go wrong with gloss black especially on a silver car! Personally I would add a bit of contrast and go for a darker colour, but it really depends what you are after! 8)

TBH I think that really bright silver would just be chrome and Im not a fan of that at all! If you are going to be having them done you cant go wrong with gloss black especially on a silver car! Personally I would add a bit of contrast and go for a darker colour, but it really depends what you are after! 8)

The wheel refurbers are in Barnsley so I think I'm gunna have to have a ride over tomorrow and have a look at the different finishes in the flesh.

It's a more difficult decision choosing wheel colour than for the car itself - it has to be right or I'll never be happy with it :scared:

Similar Thread Suggestions