Calling all iPhone owners

richandgem

Platinum Member
I have finally taken the plunge and brought an iPhone 3GS. Can any of you fellow iPhone owners recommend me some must have apps?

:smiley:

tesco clubcard is class! it brings up a barcode on your screen!

depends what your into. for sports:

skysports and espn

360live for xbox 360

BMW M Meter measures your 0-60 using your iphone! how top is that! its actualy quite acurate

MyCarCheck does what is says on the tin, type in number plate and will give you details of that car,

sunday lawn is very adictive and talkingcarl is also funny as ****!

also if you got your mobile on 02 then they are running a 3 month free sky mobile tv, just time in mobile tv into the app store.

hope this helps

damnit. i cant read another iphone thread. i am holding out for the new one in june, but too much temptation in these threads lol

damnit. i cant read another iphone thread. i am holding out for the new one in june, but too much temptation in these threads lol

Dont do it, wait and then you can laugh at everyone with the 'old' ones, tied into their 18mth contracts lol!

AroundMe is good, shows you bars, pubs, petrol stations, cashpoints etc near you.

Sky News
Eurosport
Google
Google Earth
Facebook
Photobucket
Papertoss
Orange Wednesdays
Wikipedia
Lego Photo
Mr T quotes - Called iPity
Free conversion
Tweetdeck (never use!)

make sure youve got insurance, i dropped my 3gs the other day and smashed the screen to peices :worried: 180quid for 02 to fix it

i have loads of apps but redlaser is a cool one. I use facebook all the time (loser) lol. but the best app by far... well game actually, is peggle!!! hours of entertainment in that game lol

Last edited: