Caliper pins any ideas?

I've got 4 front calipers all with the pins stuck. I've tried drilling them out that didn't work it was very hard to keep the drill going straight and it chewed up the caliper body
I've tried lots of heat with a blow torch and trying to hit them out with a punch but that is just bending them and not busing them out.
I'm having an absolute nightmare with them as you can tell. So has anyone got any other techniques or tips to getting the pins out?

Any help is appreciated.
Thanks

A bit of penetrating fluid (don't get it on pads/disc) and leave it over night and then use a big hammer, if they still don't move you'll either end up bending them or need to cut them as above.

I found....

I've tried cutting them out but I still end up with the seized bit stuck in.

I found that if you cut the pins at the front of the caliper i.e. half way along their length and then knock / lever them out from the middle worked for me.

I have to say after a couple of times of doing this I have replaced them with Mr.Pink's custom pins which are soooo much better! Highly recommended!

I found that if you cut the pins at the front of the caliper i.e. half way along their length and then knock / lever them out from the middle worked for me.

I have to say after a couple of times of doing this I have replaced them with Mr.Pink's custom pins which are soooo much better! Highly recommended!

How did you knock them out from the middle mate?

Heat is all being well but you can have too much, boiling water will heat it slower and will hopefully shift them.

9 times out of 10 it will mess up when drilling them out as the pins are harder than the aluminium calliper. Therefore the drill bit will keep trying to slip off the hard metal pin and into the soft aluminium

Other way is a "quality" pair on mole grips clamped as right as you can on the inner end and hit them with a hammer to turn the pins and free them.