Cabasse ERROR CD?

Hi everyone, this is my first post on here in a long time...
I'm having a problem with my Cabasse CD changer in my Clio 197. I am inputting the radio code into the system and it is accepting that code, however immediately afterwards the screen shows 'ERROR CD' and begins asking for the CD player code as well - which I don't have. I have been into Renault and they gave me a couple to try however neither of them worked either.
I was wondering if anyone on here might be able to help at all? I've attached a photo of the back of the CD player on here (I think!!) with all of the codes on it.

Cheers!
d4b120dbf0e09318027f10c357523bde.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sounds like the head cd changer unit is not a match for the controller under the seat (they aren't a matched set) there is a full service manual on the site for download 92Mb section 86A. You type in the old radio code for the CD changer and it will match up with the under seat unit or there is a master reset "The radio displays CD ERROR then CD CODE. You must enter the CD changer resetting code which you can obtain from the Techline." Hope that helps please pay the £5 and sign up you will find the full service manual link as well it covers everything from bulbs to air bag diagnostics.

Reactions: Jimmy
This is an extract from a Renault manual I found on the web.

WARNING
- The CD changer is supplied uncoded. As soon as
it is installed into the vehicle, the CD changer is
programmed with the tuner/amplifier connection
code.
- The clearing code is essential in the event of removal
for return to the Parts Stores.

Reactions: Jimmy
Thanks for your help turkie172, in what section will I be able to get access to the manuals? And what are the contact details for the Techline, if you know? Thanks.

I have ERR CD displayed on my dash but I just thought cd changer was broke?
Radio works fine, not that I listen to it much!

techline is the Renault tech centre the dealers contact to answer questions and get stuff like radio codes from as for the manual link I'll have a look. Send me a private message with your email address and I'll send you the PDF in a zip file its 79Mb because I don't know any way of sharing it quickly.