Brakes - Fast road and track set ups...IN HERE.

HEL Hoses (Stainless)
OEM Pads (Brembo/Ferodo)
OEM Discs (Brembo High Carbon)
Millers Oils 300+ Race Fluid (DOT 4+)

Never had any issues on road or track, very dependable setup.

k-tec 2 parts discs
ds2500 front pads
ds fast road rear pads
2yr interval brake fluid changes

yearly brake strip/clean/lube etc

ktec black edition brembo grooved front discs
DS2500 front pads
pagid discs and pads rear
standard bogo renault brake fluid

same as foxy,yearly strip,claen and lube being done on the 17th jan

OEM Front Discs with J-hook Grooves
DS2500s
Motul RBF600 Fluid
HEL braided lines all round

Rears original and standard

Waiting to see of the grooves help at all.

K-Tec 2-piece bell and grooved rotors
DS3000 pads
Goodrich hoses
Motul oil

Standard rear

Great setup once warm, only problem I've had is pad deposit on disc making it a lil shaky under heavy breaking but soon worn off after a few laps

:smile:

K-Tec 2-piece bell and grooved rotors
DS3000 pads
Goodrich hoses
Motul oil

Standard rear

Great setup once warm, only problem I've had is pad deposit on disc making it a lil shaky under heavy breaking but soon worn off after a few laps

:smile:

Be the pads, I had some ds3000 in one old cars, they went in bin lol

Just ferodo ds2500 pads all round until Fernandez sorts out the k-sport 8 pot 330mm setup
Come on dude. I need new brakes asap

OEM Front Discs with J-hook Grooves
DS2500s
Motul RBF600 Fluid
HEL braided lines all round

Rears original and standard

Waiting to see of the grooves help at all.

Exactly the same here. How you finding it? Can't wait to put the setup through a proper test on a track day a week tomorrow. I'm waiting to see how long the pads last, got a feeling the pattern is going to eat them pretty quick!

Exactly the same here. How you finding it? Can't wait to put the setup through a proper test on a track day a week tomorrow. I'm waiting to see how long the pads last, got a feeling the pattern is going to eat them pretty quick!

Well the only thing I've changed recently is the discs, I'm just hoping they help with issues I had with the brakes just fading very suddenly. They just seem to drop off a cliff and I I turned my old discs blue.......

The Ds2500 were an improvement over the oem pads in terms of longevity, the braided lines just give a touch more feel and adjustibility on the limits of braking.

I was going to go for 2-part discs but I'm looking at sorting out the suspension setup this year funds allowing....

DS2500 pads all round
Standard discs all round
ATE super blue fluid
Standard hoses
Yearly strip, clean & lube

I've tried a few different setups and settled on this. Tried KTEC 2-piece discs and they just got destroyed on a track day, didnt seem to really give any benefit over standard but cost 5x as much! Also tried CL RC5 pads and had issues with deposits so wouldn't recommend them for road use.

Mintex on 172/182 was very good!! Maybe was 1177....
Do you like on your 200? :smile:

Very very happy with them! Highly recommend them to anyone. Think I'm gonna go for 1155 or 1166 pads next though for bit more extreme use on track. I'm having to change lines and fluid because the standard fluid boils too easily at the mo.
Really think more people need to try them instead of the 'common' choices on here.