Brake fluid bottle fouling

i have a fouling issue with my strut brace on the brake fluid bottle 9the cap is about an inch to high). Ithere a different Renault bottle that can be used that is longer/less high?

any one had this issue?

which Clio has the bottle next to the airbox?

thanks Darren

That will be a left hand drive Clio. The brake bottle is on the same side as the brake pedal I was unaware of any strut braces that go into the engine area they normally sit in the scuttle area. Pack the mounting bolts up to lift he brace higher might have to use longer bolts. Can you turn the brace the other way up to gain height cant think anyone made a brace an inch out.
1590880227307.png

1590880366835.png

Ha silly me again, I bought a brace from DNA which is an Italian company, didn’t for a moment think that it wouldC23456A4-E2E3-4128-B9B6-CFDBEA70F70D.jpeg32D371F8-BC7A-45A4-BB6B-1A219A2251FC.jpeg be an issue with handed cars and they certainly don’t mention it. I will buy longer bolts and pack it out as you say.
glad I started the process as the bolts on the r/h side have crumbled away with rust and the drain was blocked on the l/h side and swimming with water.
thanks again T

Send them the pictures and see what they will do the engine bay should be symmetrical the brake bottle will be the same height and position to the strut towers. The bottle does sit lower in a left hand drive car ( I would not have thought that) as you can see I personally would go for the hidden one that keeps the scuttle if kept outside the water running all over the place could cause more electrical and corrosion manifold etc. issues I would only use that on a track only trailered to the track and indoor stored car. The ultra racing one in previous picture along with the lower one they make no point doing it half.
1590938887651.png

Ah ok thanks. Interesting, I called kit yesterday and they said they stopped selling front braces because of the fitting difficulty! Lesson learnt again...