Bored and signed off work.

So i'm sitting in my room bored signed off work, its a beautiful day outside and there is a million things i want to do to the R27 but can't due to my foot!! :swear:

This is just a rant because i am fed up sitting inside. lol

Roy i feel sorry for ya mate because this has only been exactly 1 week compared to your gazillion days! lol.

So i'm sitting in my room bored signed off work, its a beautiful day outside and there is a million things i want to do to the R27 but can't due to my foot!! :swear:

This is just a rant because i am fed up sitting inside. lol

Roy i feel sorry for ya mate because this has only been exactly 1 week compared to your gazillion days! lol.
crap isnt it
my car is just sat there filthy and i cant do it
what you done mate???

lol! I'm not one of those that mops about usually but i can't get a shoe on and even the sandal is hurting so not much option lol.

crap isnt it
my car is just sat there filthy and i cant do it
what you done mate???

Yeah mega crap Roy, My car is sitting filthy and im wanting it up on axle stands, wheels away to get powder coated, fully machine polished and freshened up but no such luck!

Just got a minor operation on my foot near my toes so cant get a shoe on because the bandage is too big and the straps from sandals irritates it.

lol! You must be mega bored now!

I did enjoy the first three day actually :smile:
first 5 wks were ok till i found out real damage i had done
then 26 wks off sick then 12 wks rehab hours then 4 wks off then 5wks back at work then 8 wks of then back again doin 3hrs a day at the mo till i have nxt opp then 12 wks off again happy days
12 wks i cant lift,sit bend pick anything up over 2lb in weight
dam no washing up lol