Booked in for my 5 year service!

As the title says I've just booked in for my 5 year service inc cambelt, water pump etc. I thought I would amuse myself and get a quote from my local Renault dealer in Warrington....£1019 lol.

But yet again I will be taking my Clio down to the guys at Birchdown. It's booked in for next Thursday and I'm sure there service will be spot on as per usual!

Andy

They think of a reasonable price then double it, add vat, and a bit more for disposal of stuff and double it again.

Pure madness though I suppose some people will pay it.

They think of a reasonable price then double it, add vat, and a bit more for disposal of stuff and double it again.

Pure madness though I suppose some people will pay it.

What made me laugh was when she told me she'd actually applied discount to that price aswell! :blush:mg:

I remember when I got a quote off renault, it was something ridiculous like that, they offered me a free mot and aa cover as well.

As the title says I've just booked in for my 5 year service inc cambelt, water pump etc. I thought I would amuse myself and get a quote from my local Renault dealer in Warrington....£1019 lol.

But yet again I will be taking my Clio down to the guys at Birchdown. It's booked in for next Thursday and I'm sure there service will be spot on as per usual!

Andy

Ouch! I paid half that with a full service and he fitted my brakes!!!

Birchdown are charging me just over £700 all in. Renault prices are just ridiculous! For me it's all about peace of mind knowing that your car is in safe hands especially on a major service!

Birchdown are charging me just over £700 all in. Renault prices are just ridiculous! For me it's all about peace of mind knowing that your car is in safe hands especially on a major service!

With Renault?? :lol:

Well I had my major service done on Thursday @ Birchdown. Top notch service again, they even fitted my Maxogen for me while they had the Clio in pieces lol. The drive home through some of the country roads was rather enjoyable with the noise of that Maxogen!! The accelerator pedal has became rather addictive now :smiley:

Would definitely recommend these guys anyway....

Andy