BMW M135i

Not a fan of the "estate" style, the 1m looks nicer but that is good value for money and incredibly tunable

I'd love one these. Funny you posted this, we were just talking about them in the office earlier. Saying how with the right mods, you're looking at 1M speeds and much less £££.

You can get 2009 335is for £20k.

I really like it, may take a test drive if I get the chance when I'm on leave.

IIRC it's not many hp shy of a 1M anyway, and 10k less

EDIT:

19hp shy

Last edited:
am i the only one getting bored of seeing all these german cars audi / bmw / merc.....:coffee:

the odd one is ok as i quite like the 1 series m car but not much else! and as for audi cant tell an a4 from an a8 these days :swear: so blooming boring

if you look at all the models from vw audi seat skoda bmw merc all the "different" vehicle spun off the same platform and some are charged at premium prices for what is a bread-and-butter engineering - some people are quite blinkered :w00t:

Am I the only one who thinks it's butt ugly?

It's not that ugly but it's too samey as the rest of the range.

Am i confused, but did the last model not have flared/fat arches? or is it a different model?

I don't think its a patch on the 1M coupe to be honest. It just looks like any other 1series, which round here are ten a penny. Don't get me wrong they're great cars I'm sure, and I would have one as a daily. But if your wanting a proper performance car I'd go for a used 1M. I'd annoy me that most of these will be bought by people simply wanting "the best" 1 series, not because they like the cars, just because they've got too much money.

Similar Thread Suggestions