blueflame exhaust

They appear to have different tips, and are different prices.

Also appear to have different tips?
one slashed tips and the other with normal tips

the ebay one says missing rubber and gaskets.
would an exhaust fitter have all these bits?

I have the blueflame exhaust with decat. Overal good exhaust with good build quality but no slashed cut tailpipes, which is a shame really. Fitment, except endpipes of which the diameter seems of, is superb, far better then the Milltek I had before. Exhaust is pretty silent, could have been a bit more racy.

Gains are surprising. There seems to be considerably more grunt at low revs making this mod an absolute must have for the clio 197/r27.

Would have the blueflame over the Milltek every day. No idea how good the yozzasport or Ktec ones are though.

look a lot like the milltek

looks good from the pictures

but confusing on the pipe ends...

think im going to go for the ktec system, as long as i can get it with different tips(like the miltek). i want it to pop and bang on the overrun and gear change.

i just hope its not annoyingly loud on a long journey!!

Chri

think im going to go for the ktec system, as long as i can get it with different tips(like the miltek). i want it to pop and bang on the overrun and gear change.

i just hope its not annoyingly loud on a long journey!!

Chri

I just got the K-Tec and it's does what you want, it comes with the standard cut pipes too. Can't recommend it enough!

rang up and spoke to ktec today. apparently cant get the ktr system with propper clio 200 style exhaust tips, even though their red show car says it has ktr exhaust wih 3" rolled in pipes.....

no mate, havent got a 200. i just want a ktr exhaust with some form of protruding tip through the diffuser.