Blue 197 eston, middlesbrough

Oh it has fella , there never used to be a shell garage in Eston for one mate , the riverside ? , 263 bus to Redcar lol is that still about ??

Ah yeah thats true, hasnt been there all that long like. Theres the 63 to redcar probably the same thing without the 2 aha

Cars looking good i was in the red 200 dont know if you seen me, do you live near the stap i see your car parked outside them small houses all the time

No mate, live near the conquest, work away during the week and never go to the houses near the stap so that could be someone else's. Have you just got James's ur 200? Welcome to the forum by the way!

Ahhhh it must be someone elses then it looks wrapped im not sure if it is though. I couldnt tell you if i have his old car bud i got it from evans halshaw on tuesday

Eston lol blast from the past , I lived top of ormesby bank left smoggy land in 86 !!
[MENTION=50503]Gary Royle[/MENTION] 1986 was realy smoggy then!!not so much now ICI has done one ha!:wink:
Ahhhh it must be someone elses then it looks wrapped im not sure if it is though. I couldnt tell you if i have his old car bud i got it from evans halshaw on tuesday
Evans cannon park?thats where Jame got his UR from,welcome to the forum by the way.

Last edited:
No mate, live near the conquest, work away during the week and never go to the houses near the stap so that could be someone else's. Have you just got James's ur 200? Welcome to the forum by the way!

Guessing that was you i seen today on the top road coming out of redcar?

Pied piper is mate! No idea where the fountain is
Bottom of ormesby bank round about turn left towards Stewart's park pub on the right used to be teacos on the right and ormesby snooker club too , had many a good night in there at 15 getting pissed on snake bite and vodka !!!