Blackberry Torch 9800 - Opinions?

Have you used the new Torch? Iv used the other halfs Curve quite a bit and i do like it but wouldn't chose it over my iPhone.

The Bold 9700 beats the Curve hands down.

Not sure about the torch though...I'm really not keen on 'touch' stuff.

I like the touch but i also want buttons and the Torch has both so its the sensible option but iv never used a Blackberry apart from the other halfs curve.

Ive just moved from a 9700 to an iphone4 and my opinion is the iphone4 is much better in the respect of fiddling, playing games, internet etc.

Although, the 9700 is far far far superior as a phone.

Nothing will compare to the iphone for playability, but if you want a phone not a toy buy the blackberry.

You wanna fiddle, play music, videos, games and internet. Iphone it is!

^Thanks, thats the kinda stuff i wanted to read, to be honest i don't play games on my iPhone, i only use it now and again for the internet and just use facebook and emails. I suppose i have just got fed up of the touch screen after two phones being touch. Kinda just want buttons oh and the iPhone signal is shockingly bad so its putting me off once again.

I set up iPhone's at work for staff and if I was given the choice it would defo be the bb. I can't stand the fiddling and arsing about with the iPhones.

My manager has a bb 9700 and an iPhone and his iPhone rarely leaves his pocket.

I'm not one for all bells and whistles, I just want a phone that calls texts and emails. :001_rolleyes:

(this is from someone who works 5 days a week in a Mac based environment)

iphones are the best phones ever. i dont have to pay to receive email lol

I will admit I've had "teething" problems with my Blackberry but I absolutely love it! Got a really good deal from Orange for it 14 months back and pay just over half of what most of my colleagues do for their iphones and get a hell of a lot more! They're much easier to use than iphones as well, nice simple operating system, link up well with any computer, open any attachment that you get via email etc.

I love my Blackberry (can you tell :lol: ), I've got to wait a few more months yet for my upgrade but definitely will be going for the Torch over the iPhone!

:jump1:

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Adrian General Chat 24
Gav197 General Chat 1
Liambo-201 General Chat 10