BLACK FRIDAY participation...

Many people already know I've frequented the Demon Tweeks site.
House of Fraser for some man fragrance.
Next up, Amazon!

There's so many different offers in so many different places it's hard to see where you're getting the best deal - or if you're getting a good deal at all. I keep finding myself nearly buying things the I neither want or need lol

Attempting to get some Christmas bits for everyone sorted, but with everyone going crazy as usual there isn't much stuff available in the right sizes etc..

Would have been a scorpion exhaust from Demon Tweeks but unfortunately I've developed a noise on the car that needs looking at first and i'm in two minds whether to swap the car after Christmas anyway.

Let us know if anybody finds any good deals!

Nothing springs to mind for me, although I will have a look on the off chance. There's an old chinese proverb (probably) that goes "It's not a bargain if you don't need it." :thumb::think:

Reactions: Big Ben

No prob :wink:

I didnt actually buy anything yesterday, but I did make a rather extravagant purchase today at John lewis (went in to price up christmas trees, but these were extortionate in john lewis - ended up getting one from bnq) but I bought a new toothbrush, a Phillips diamond clean.

Ive been eyeing these up for a while on amazon, knowing they are the best toothbrush money can buy, but at over £100 a very pricey toothbrush, but it was £79 in john lewis, with a 2 year warranty so I took the plunge (you only get one set of teeth!). Got to say its bloody amazing, one brush and my teeth felt like after the dentist has gone at them.

http://www.johnlewis.com/philips-hx9351-04-diamondclean-rechargeable-sonic-toothbrush-black/p1835202

No prob :wink:

I didnt actually buy anything yesterday, but I did make a rather extravagant purchase today at John lewis (went in to price up christmas trees, but these were extortionate in john lewis - ended up getting one from bnq) but I bought a new toothbrush, a Phillips diamond clean.

Ive been eyeing these up for a while on amazon, knowing they are the best toothbrush money can buy, but at over £100 a very pricey toothbrush, but it was £79 in john lewis, with a 2 year warranty so I took the plunge (you only get one set of teeth!). Got to say its bloody amazing, one brush and my teeth felt like after the dentist has gone at them.

http://www.johnlewis.com/philips-hx9351-04-diamondclean-rechargeable-sonic-toothbrush-black/p1835202

I have one of these Chris, I've been using it about 3 years (at least). I did have to send it away under warranty as developed vibration in the handle and something was loose. Replaced without fuss and still going strong. I wouldn't hesitate getting another, they are superior to others!

I have one of these Chris, I've been using it about 3 years (at least). I did have to send it away under warranty as developed vibration in the handle and something was loose. Replaced without fuss and still going strong. I wouldn't hesitate getting another, they are superior to others!

What do you mean by vibration? As the one time I've used it thus far it does vibrate a little in the handle, I just thought that was the nature of how it cleaned.

Thanks for the reassurance about the device though as it is brilliant! Glad to know someone has used it for a long time with good results!

What do you mean by vibration? As the one time I've used it thus far it does vibrate a little in the handle, I just thought that was the nature of how it cleaned.

Thanks for the reassurance about the device though as it is brilliant! Glad to know someone has used it for a long time with good results!

Hard to describe, obviously the whole thing vibrates but you could tell something was loose inside as was the equivalent of a knackered dephaser/blowing flexi [emoji23]

Reactions: sevenfourate