Big Bens non Clio

You selling Ben??
Preparing to yes. I’ll want decent money which not a lot of potential Clio owners want to pay! So we’ll see where it ends up. I’ll not rip the arse out of it.
Already got messages for parts but I think and would like the car to stay whole as it’s taken considerable time and effort to build and I’d like it to be used as I intended.

The price you’re asking is a bargain for the right buyer…. I’ve spent twice that on my car and it’s only half as good :think:

Interested to see your next project!

Reactions: Big Ben
Bit of maintenance on the front brakes. Noticed the R clips on the Mr pink pins were in poor shape so ordered some new ones as I was due to strip and clean the Brembos . Pads and discs in excellent shape and the pins slid out a treat. Downside though was the wheel weights on my track wheels have gouged a line through the paint:censored::censored::censored::censored:
Only cosmetic but sucks!!
Croft track day looming. Car is in top shape, should be good.5AF12B9E-6C2C-4B10-AEF9-537C2A2973FB.jpegE1A3DF23-659B-40CB-92C9-2AD3BCACC809.jpeg

Managed to pick up a small bargain. Pair of MRF tyres with some meat left came up local to me and at £100 I jumped on them. Needed some new rubber for trackdays as fronts are goosed!
Nothing booked as costs are ridiculous atm but don’t plan on selling the car either(unless someone knocks on my door with a big offer):grinning:01A5347E-36EF-4BC7-BA24-54E19DAD8A0B.png

Managed to pick up a small bargain. Pair of MRF tyres with some meat left came up local to me and at £100 I jumped on them. Needed some new rubber for trackdays as fronts are goosed!
Nothing booked as costs are ridiculous atm but don’t plan on selling the car either(unless someone knocks on my door with a big offer):grinning:View attachment 150018
:drunk:

Have spent the last 2 days reading this thread from start to finish at work

@Big Ben wow what a transformation hats off to you dude such a inspiration and has give me some ideas for my own build

Such a shame you are looking to sell but someone will be buying a very very well look after car :thumb:

Reactions: Big Ben
In so sad, but I totally understand Ben, you've had it a long time and it's evolved loads.
Such a great spec'd car, someone is getting something special!

I think I know what you're getting next....

Reactions: Beany and Big Ben
Soooo….. not one to let the grass grow under my feet I’ve booked a track day! Donington for June the 1st with @Beany and @R27WTF
Car didn’t/doesn’t fetch much interest at the advertised price and I won’t rip the arse out of it and sell it cheap, so off we go again.
Not disappointed that she’s still here. Hurts the ego a bit that only people interested are those that want to swap their corsa and other assorted shitboxes for my “sick” motor:tearsofjoy:

Onwards and upwards