Big Bens non Clio

I know what you mean. Although I did do Anglesey over other track days cause the photos are awesome [emoji23]

Sent from my LYA-L09 using Tapatalk

Reactions: Big Ben
Update:

Car is running sweet after last trackday. Slight damage to OSF wheel arch liner but some gaffer tape holding that firmly in place!

Opportunity arose to book Cadwell on the 23rd next week with @jamesgw200 and his cracking Meg Trophy so I jumped on that.
Can’t wait to put the old girl up against a serious RenaultSport and see how she gets on:grinning:

Will report back (hopefully some pics/video as well)

Update:

Car is running sweet after last trackday. Slight damage to OSF wheel arch liner but some gaffer tape holding that firmly in place!

Opportunity arose to book Cadwell on the 23rd next week with @jamesgw200 and his cracking Meg Trophy so I jumped on that.
Can’t wait to put the old girl up against a serious RenaultSport and see how she gets on:grinning:

Will report back (hopefully some pics/video as well)
Enjoy! I like Cadwell.

Cadwell was a blast with @jamesgw200 and his gorgeous Meg trophy.
Amazing circuit that took most of the morning to get used to but was hammering round in the afternoon.

Car was faultless again. It’s probably only the driver slowing it down now!

Tyres might only have one more day in them. I will definitely be getting Direzzas again. Absolute game changers especially in high speed corners.

Few pics

3B3006E3-2BEB-48F9-A533-BFCBD2A5B59C.jpeg 4FBCC73A-A9D4-4A35-A8EE-13FD3D0F442B.jpeg 15CCAB4A-5911-4ECB-AA3D-1AC5A9594FB9.jpeg

What a beauty...

Weather looked cracking and glad to hear you’ve had no issues.

Pricey but those direzzas were class out at Donington

C'mon then @Big Ben , after all the fighting talk who was fastest, you or @jamesgw200? It wouldn't surprise me if you shook him off through the tight twisty section after the straight past the restaurant. He might have had you in the wider sections?

Reactions: Beany
We have many people removed Direza in favor of the MRF ZTR, Civic Cup tyre as they have found them just as fast, if not faster. Fiesta Juniors, which have to run a treaded tyre, have gone faster in all races against the Direza that was previously used. In addition they should be noticeably cheaper than the Dunlop at less than £650 a set.

We have many people removed Direza in favor of the MRF ZTR, Civic Cup tyre as they have found them just as fast, if not faster. Fiesta Juniors, which have to run a treaded tyre, have gone faster in all races against the Direza that was previously used. In addition they should be noticeably cheaper than the Dunlop at less than £650 a set.
Out of interest how much are they a set Nick?