Big Bens non Clio

That’s a tractor in disguise?

Lad in background doesn’t seem impressed :smile:

Looks decent enough. Be fun to clean

I've always liked the Kuga, and in white! Taking it round Spa then?
First impressions are good. Not a massive Ford fan(!) but the wife loved it so we bought it.

Would be the only diesel on track and the only car averaging over 30mpg:grinning:

Reactions: Micah
Really good to see you last weekend Ben, car looked great, although I never did get round to having a passenger ride in it :wink:

Kuga looks nice, my folks have one and they're well happy with it. I've driven it quite a bit, including a big old slog back from Cornwall and it's a nice car to drive. Hope you enjoy it mate (as much as you can in a family Ford SUV anyway :smile: )

Reactions: Big Ben
Really good to see you last weekend Ben, car looked great, although I never did get round to having a passenger ride in it :wink:

Kuga looks nice, my folks have one and they're well happy with it. I've driven it quite a bit, including a big old slog back from Cornwall and it's a nice car to drive. Hope you enjoy it mate (as much as you can in a family Ford SUV anyway :smile: )
Was nice to see you as well Jimmy. Wanted to go out for a drive at the meet up when it was still light but didn’t seem to be too many takers!
Next time for sure....
Missus loves the Ford....Happy wife happy life:wink:

Reactions: Jimmy
Oooh 4000 posts:grinning:

Pay a fiver to sign up for the year and end up spending £5k a year on mods, upgrades, trackdays and the like, encouraged shamelessly by other members...!!

My car is so much different to when I bought her in Jan 2016. Mostly down to ideas and advice I’ve received from the great people on this forum. Wouldn’t be anywhere else.

Thanks for looking as always.

Oooh 4000 posts:grinning:

......and end up spending £5k a year on mods, upgrades, trackdays and the like.

Your nose just grown Ben ? This isn't the wife you're explaining it to.......

Biggest transformation in the shortest time contestant for sure !! ?? FANTASTIC example :smile:

Reactions: Big Ben