Big Bens non Clio

Aye that'll be right Ben! :smirk:
I think you'll always be tweaking here & there. This is becoming a great car. I like the way you're making steady progress rather than going for all out power straight away. Keep up the good work.
Guilty John:blush:!
Unlikely that’s the end of the tweaking.
I really want to get out in it now especially as the weather has picked up. Couple of trackdays booked already and hopefully a few more as well.

Nice figures Ben

Would of loved to of seen your face when you 1st sampled the torque [emoji123][emoji106]
Kid in a candy store mate!

Just takes off pretty much from any revs any gear! Puts the power down well. Little bit of traction control flickering in second but that’s expected.

great stuff Ben..chuffed for you buddy..a little car a clio feels well powerful with these figures..enjoy mate...

Reactions: Big Ben
Autec Wizards are on. Not everyone’s taste in gold but you know what.....

Dmack tyres are on them and they’re huge square walled things that if I’m honest are plain fugly. Not bothered though if they perform well on track. Time will tell.
Early indications after a quick spin round the block is that I’ll need to stiffen the dampers for track (would do naturally) and or raise it a fraction as rubbing my be an issue under full load.
At the moment I can get full lock to lock but the first big bump in the road I came across sounded like the tyre hit the arch liner!!
March 30th first trackday. Will report back
07AEABB8-638F-4208-84B6-37E2BA8A4B5E.jpeg 3E7284D1-9E95-4BBC-BDF7-234A66CD6C95.jpeg

dont think anyone can dislike the blue -gold combo..looks great and will perform even better..think not having my clio is gonna hit me hard now with the better better coming..enjoy buddy

As you know I preferred the bronze look, however she’s looking absolutely amazing...

Can’t wait to see her running at snetterton

Reactions: Pav