Big Bens non Clio

Seems the nitron 3 ways are available for the Clio.. must say they were really really good on my evo, biggest improvement made to the car and there were a lot. Lol

Only thing I don’t like is the price, maybe we can go halves on a set and share them @Big Ben

Attachments

• 7BDACBE0-E37D-4882-B7F1-7BB72643E694.jpeg
    7BDACBE0-E37D-4882-B7F1-7BB72643E694.jpeg
    3.9 MB · Views: 20
  • 1D7BB73E-B402-4400-9D24-CB6834DA27A0.png
    1D7BB73E-B402-4400-9D24-CB6834DA27A0.png
    649.8 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:
Reactions: Big Ben and Benno
What are KW1’s like for track?

I think for the price you aren’t going to beat the Gaz Golds. Slightly biased I know but I struggle to believe the cheapest KWs would be better, obviously V3’s but huge price tag.

Reactions: Beany
As our young Ben says..no point spending your pennies on kw1's when you can the gaz gold had boys...

Good to see you're ploughing on mate! Suspension is such an awesome step forward. Good choice on the Gaz Gold. Looking forward to hearing your reports once fitted!

:smile:

Reactions: Big Ben
Good to see you're ploughing on mate! Suspension is such an awesome step forward. Good choice on the Gaz Gold. Looking forward to hearing your reports once fitted!

:smile:
Blindly ploughing on is about right!:grinning:

Would like my daily setup to be much more comfortable than it is currently. And super stiff on the occasional trackday. So adjustable stuff seems logical. Whether I’ll get the suspension on before I flirt with selling again remains to be seen:grin:

Blindly ploughing on is about right!:grinning:

Would like my daily setup to be much more comfortable than it is currently. And super stiff on the occasional trackday. So adjustable stuff seems logical. Whether I’ll get the suspension on before I flirt with selling again remains to be seen:grin:

Still not had ours stiffened up yet but even at what is now slightly stiffer than regular B14s the comfort on the road is definitely an improvement over the standard cup set up.

As for flirting with selling again, you probably have a few people watching waiting for that moment when they can pick up a beautifully modded car cheap as chips!

:smiley:

Honestly, I have my fingers crossed that proper suspension will be the final bit that makes you decide she's a keeper!

Reactions: Big Ben
Suspension is a minefield. Gaz Golds are £1200, oh i could just spend abit more and get KW V3s for £1600, then i may as well get clubsports for £2k. Gets expensive real fast :laughing:

All i would say with suspension is you really get what you pay for, those Meganes on Ohlins kit are badass motors!

Suspension is a minefield. Gaz Golds are £1200, oh i could just spend abit more and get KW V3s for £1600, then i may as well get clubsports for £2k. Gets expensive real fast :laughing:

All i would say with suspension is you really get what you pay for, those Meganes on Ohlins kit are badass motors!
Haha. You’ve summed it up perfectly!

:grinning::grinning:

The build quality of KW is superb that’s one of the reasons I offer them. I particularly like the anti-corrosion they use as they stay good for a very long time. I used to offer GAZ but don’t anymore not that there’s any problems with them but I wouldn’t compare the two products but you get what you pay for...

Reactions: Beany and Big Ben
The build quality of KW is superb that’s one of the reasons I offer them. I particularly like the anti-corrosion they use as they stay good for a very long time. I used to offer GAZ but don’t anymore not that there’s any problems with them but I wouldn’t compare the two products but you get what you pay for...
Thanks Matt. I’ll be sure to get a price off you before I commit to buying anything. Few weeks/months away yet:confused: