Big Bens non Clio

Small update:
Knocking noise was diagnosed as an engine mount so happily a relatively cheap fix.

Big Update:
The car is being sold to a forum member. Hopefully sorted out this weekend.
Happy it’s going to someone in here. Sad that it’s leaving me but it’s time to move on.

Small update:
Knocking noise was diagnosed as an engine mount so happily a relatively cheap fix.

Big Update:
Happy it’s going to someone in here. Sad that it’s leaving me but it’s time to move on.

Glad it was a simple fix!

Big upset! However as long as your happy mate.

Reactions: Big Ben
Small update:

Big Update:
anyone got a violin?

Reactions: peter
Small update:

Big Update:
Glad for you, but sorry at the same time. Are you going to stick around here Ben? Glad to have met you a couple of times, however briefly.

Reactions: Big Ben
Hi Ben..glad you managed to sell her then..always great knowing your car is going to someone who will take care of her..
hope you stay around buddy..:thumb:

Reactions: Beany
Firstly, glad it wasn't anything major.

Secondly. WTF???

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Gutted mate. Hope the sale goes quick and smoothly. And I fully echo Pav's sentiments. Losing your car is one thing, losing your excellent contributions in here would be worse! Stick around mate.

Someone is going to get a very well looked after example and I can confirm it drives VERY well!

Replacing it with something or just settling with the daily for now?

Reactions: Big Ben and Beany
Not great that you're selling Ben, hopefully you'll end up in something just as fun.
Good to hear you're sticking around.

Firstly, glad it wasn't anything major.

Secondly. WTF???

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!

Gutted mate. Hope the sale goes quick and smoothly. And I fully echo Pav's sentiments. Losing your car is one thing, losing your excellent contributions in here would be worse! Stick around mate.

Someone is going to get a very well looked after example and I can confirm it drives VERY well!

Replacing it with something or just settling with the daily for now?
Tucking the money away for now and maybe get a new toy in the winter. Got me van and family wagon so no rush to buy.
Not great that you're selling Ben, hopefully you'll end up in something just as fun.
Good to hear you're sticking around.
Hope so Sean. Not in a rush.

Ben, that's a good position to be in really. Being in no rush should hopefully give you plenty of time to get many pennies saved so you can end up in something you enjoy even more than your Clio.

Ben, that's a good position to be in really. Being in no rush should hopefully give you plenty of time to get many pennies saved so you can end up in something you enjoy even more than your Clio.

get a Lotus Ben :track:

Reactions: ///M