Big Bens non Clio

Lots of VERY good work happened here while I've been away mate. So glad you stuck with it and turned it into a proper beast rather than letting it go. We all have little wobbles sometimes. It's how you come out of them that matters, and you've come out of yours brilliantly!

:smile:

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
Scorpion exhaust fitted like a glove. Sounds deeper and louder which is what I was after.
Map didn’t need much tweaking but still gained 4bhp & 14lb/ft which is noticeable.
Expensive purchase if I’m honest for what I’ve gained over my sold 2.5” system but any future big engine mods are now an option!

Thanks for looking

011F798A-58A4-4BE1-B1F2-CB849819BC93.jpeg D7BE3B96-05DF-4CC8-B1D6-7FE9A02F52A7.jpeg FF32178E-8D0B-44A2-BD8F-30CD3BB37575.jpeg

I know you've probably mentioned it else where. Are you running an up rated FMIC to go with the exhaust? if so what did you go with? Guessing the next logical step would be a 250 turbo to help it flow at the top end a little more?

I know you've probably mentioned it else where. Are you running an up rated FMIC to go with the exhaust? if so what did you go with? Guessing the next logical step would be a 250 turbo to help it flow at the top end a little more?
Yes a Forge as Pav said. The next logical step is to stop spending!!

Forged internals needed if I’m getting a better flowing top end turbo. That is a big jump that I’m not considering atm.
Be interesting to see what you think of her at Spa...

Reactions: ///M and Pav
Yes a Forge as Pav said. The next logical step is to stop spending!!

Forged internals needed if I’m getting a better flowing top end turbo. That is a big jump that I’m not considering atm.
Be interesting to see what you think of her at Spa...

Hybrid turbo mate :smile:

Stripped out rear and cage too?

Reactions: Big Ben and ///M
Oh stop rubbing it in with your not being made up with 14lb/ft just from fitting an exhaust! Some of us would LOVE that!!!

:tongueout:

Reactions: Big Ben
Tempted but don’t want an out and out track car at the minute

Stripping weight is an all or nothing thing huh? If you're going to do it you need to do everything. And you're straight into full blown track car territory really. But my god the car feels so good when it's lightweight.

Reactions: Big Ben and Pav
Stripping weight is an all or nothing thing huh? If you're going to do it you need to do everything. And you're straight into full blown track car territory really. But my god the car feels so good when it's lightweight.
Still a road car at the minute albeit a feisty one. As you say it’s all or nothing and it’s not on my mind.
I really enjoy a Sunday drive out or a meet up and thats almost impossible in a stripped out racer imo

Last edited:
Still a road car at the minute albeit a feisty one. As you say it’s all or nothing and it’s not on my mind.
I really enjoy a Sunday drive out or a meet up and that almost impossible in a stripped out racer imo

Exactly mate. If you use it on the road a lot, it's a very hardcore step to make!