Big Bens non Clio

Managed to fit my wiper delete bung. Looks much better fitted from the inside!!:chair:
F70479BB-C9A7-457E-AA7C-C9C0FCF20EC9.jpeg

Can not for the life of me get this f*****g boost pipe on though....
Have put the old one back on before I lose it and start breaking things:laughing:
95F4032A-922F-4E17-B908-7AB25C2E1192.jpeg

Reactions: Jimmy and Beany
may need trimming Ben..i have a similar pipe there too..its a bit of a fiddle though...

Last edited:
Reactions: Big Ben
may need trimming Ben..i have a similar pipe there too..its a bit of a fiddle though...
Did think that Pav. Could easy take 10mm off and it’d still be long enough.
Think I’ll leave it to the experts:excited:

Last edited by a moderator:
Update:
Full 3” Scorpion exhaust system being fitted tomorrow at ED. Hoping for more noise to add to the improved airflow. Map tweak on the dyno included.
My current exhaust is going to a fellow forum member who I blame squarely for rushing me into this!!:tearsofjoy:

Will try and get a video up of how it sounds...

Update:
Full 3” Scorpion exhaust system being fitted tomorrow at ED. Hoping for more noise to add to the improved airflow. Map tweak on the dyno included.
My current exhaust is going to a fellow forum member who I blame squarely for rushing me into this!!:tearsofjoy:

She’s turning into a right beast now... envious of the mods

Reactions: Pav and Big Ben
Update:

At this rate Ben you won't be able to afford Spa! Looking forward to my 1st view of your car since the conversion, might be blagging a passenger ride if that's cool with you?

Update:

you dont mess about,do you?:thumb:
glad all is working out for you Ben..sure she will be a bit quicker than before too..the forge pipe is expensive for what it is..hence me going for a cheaper option...keep us updated and please pictures..