Been a little Naughty

badbuzz2

Paid Member
So Ive been looking to replace my work car now for a couple of months currently have a Saab 93 1.9 Tid Sport (150bhp) A bit slow and very boring..
So i have been look at Alfa's BMW VW all the normal boring things that us road worriers normally look at but after a little visit to Renault and because i love the clio so much i have settled on this.

Full fat 250 19 inch rims with cup chassis standard leather seats as the recaros as a daily driver send me crackers.

What a car i pick it up next Tuesday (cant wait)so will upload pics of both cars together then.

Attachments

• NEW CAR.jpg
    NEW CAR.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 92
Yeah i am well happy blown my budget though quite a lot lol will need to earn more commission lol.

So what shall i bring to the meet then Tom 250 Meg Or 197 Clio what a dilemma :bounce1:

Lol I'd bring a clio - keep the numbers up! Or, get your missus to come up in the Megane or something. :smiley: (if you trust her haha)

Tom we try lol yeah the wheels are a love hate i wanted 19s so had to have them lol and thanks Roy sure you will see her about:tongueout:anic:

5 more sleeps to go driving me crazy with anticipation (i think thats how you spell it lol).
But what do you do first remap induction and inter cooler or exhaust ??

Decisions decisions.:jump1:

Similar Thread Suggestions