Beany @ Garforth/Castleford roundabout

dolby20

Clio Newbie!
Platinum Member
pretty sure it was Beany I spotted this morning at the Garforth/Castleford roundabout
Cheers for the wave, flash of lights was a bit risky on that roundabout however!

Reactions: Beany
pretty sure it was Beany I spotted this morning at the Garforth/Castleford roundabout
Cheers for the wave, flash of lights was a bit risky on that roundabout however!
It was me.... hahaha yeah I thought afterwards the flash was a little precarious...
didn’t realise you drove round those parts

It was me.... hahaha yeah I thought afterwards the flash was a little precarious...
didn’t realise you drove round those parts

Yeah the car in front was keen and eager!
I didn’t realise you did either - this is awkward!
I moved out to just outside Faurburn, was heading to Garforth for the train to some first aid training! Quite a surprise to see you.

Yeah the car in front was keen and eager!
I didn’t realise you did either - this is awkward!
I moved out to just outside Faurburn, was heading to Garforth for the train to some first aid training! Quite a surprise to see you.
It did look it lol...
haha awkward forum moment :smile:
Ohh nice... I come up the a1 from Donny and across the a63 to pickup the m1. Always nice to see another 200 and especially a fellow friend

It did look it lol...
haha awkward forum moment :smile:
Ohh nice... I come up the a1 from Donny and across the a63 to pickup the m1. Always nice to see another 200 and especially a fellow friend

I didn’t realise you were south!
Indeed! Not often I’ll be traversing that route unfortunately!

Similar Thread Suggestions

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Foxspeed Spotted 0
Beany Projects/Progress Threads 690
Jimmy Season 1 2
Ryan197cup Spotted 0
Ryan197cup Spotted 0